Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What about Food Dance?

I've heard it's the best place to eat around the city, I've heard it's really expensive, I've heard it's unforgettable, and I've heard that I'm getting graded to write about it. Food Dance sounds it's going to be a tasty, unconventional place with lots of things for me to blow my money on. I expect to order something bizarre but very tasty. If the menu is indeed all local I wonder if the menu selection is going to suffer for it? I would assume so. I'm going into this assignment with very high expectations, and I am going to be bummed if any of them aren't met. I want my local, organic food to taste fresh and perfect. It has to if we as a society are going to take our agriculture out of the hands of corporations. This one's on you Food Dance, don't mess up.

2 comments:

  1. Andre,

    Yes I know, Food and Dance is expensive, but it is worth of it. If you are 21, I suggest you order the Tiramisu cocktail :)Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite meal at Food Dance is the breakfast, but the dinners tend to be very good as well! I'm excited to hear what you have say about it

    ReplyDelete